M.O.C.2276C Implementing A Ms Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure Network Hosts (1 Dvd)
File Size: 1.78 GB
After completing this course, students will be
- Describe the Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) protocol architecture.
- Convert Internet Protocol (IP) addresses between decimal and binary.
- Calculate a subnet mask.
- Create subnets using Variable-Length Subnet Mask (VLSM) and Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR).
- Configure a host to use a static IP address.
- Assign IP addresses in a multiple subnet network.
- Describe the IP routing process.
- Configure a host to obtain an IP address automatically.
- Configure a host so that automatic private IP address configuration is disabled.
- Configure a host to use name servers.
- Isolate common connectivity issues.
Buy cheap OEM software from the same category:
- Oreilly Learning Windows Server 2003 Dec 2004 eBook
- Syngress How to Cheat at Managing Windows Server Update Services Dec 2005 eBook
- Syngress How to Cheat at Designing Security for a Windows Server 2003 Network Dec 2005 eBook
- Cisco Press CCSP CCDP Flash Cards and Exam Practice Pack (1 cd)
- Specialized Solutions Certified Ethical Hacker (9 cds)